Sunday, February 12, 2006

New Ideas for future projects...

So I am thinking next time there is no snow on the ground and it is about to snow two feet, that i must definitely make a time lapse movie of it. I wanted to do it this week (the time lapse thing) but unfortunately I was unable to do it as I had to send my computer back to the apple store to get fixed. I was downloading iStopMotion (just to do the time lapse movie thing of me doing a drawing), and low and behold I realized my firewire cable was not functioning, and so I had to take the computer back to apple (serious hard drive problem)...

I also would like to do a time lapse video of me moving out this week (maybe, I would like to do that, but I will need to do it with a video camera instead); and I would eventually like to do a time lapse movie of me making some art.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home